• PHASE 0 - no in-person activities (MARCH - MAY 2020)
  • PHASE 1 - small stable groups at Alameda Point and ECCL, no contact or shared equipment
    • Bay Oaks Competitive Teams - June 22nd, 2020 - Feb 26, 2021
    • EBU Rec - Sep 1, 2020 - Feb 26, 2021
    • EBU Juniors - Jan 1, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
  • PHASE 2 - teams/larger groups, contact, shared equipment, within club (CURRENT PHASE as of Feb 27, 2021)
  • PHASE 3 - league, competition, play with other local clubs (March 19, 2021 AT THE EARLIEST!)
  • PHASE 4 - regional competition and long-distance travel (TBD)

BAY OAKS - Phase 1

Most of our Bay Oaks Teams will return to the field for modified training sessions and activities at Alameda Point starting the week of Monday, June 22nd. Please check your Teamsnap calendars for details. If you have not yet registered and have questions about the schedule for returning to fields, please contact our Girls or Boys Director of Coaching by email.


Before we return, families of all registered players will have a chance to review our Policies and Procedures in Response to to COVID-19 Pandemic, which follows all guidance from the Alameda County Department of Public Health. All Bay Oaks Families must submit the signed Release/Agreement before participating in any on-field activities. If you have registered for the 2020/21 Bay Oaks Season but have not yet received a copy of the Release/Agreement to be signed electronically, please email us here to request that it be sent to you.


We are anxious to get back on the field, and we are committed to the safety of our players and staff, and will take a cautious and incremental approach to this process. We appreciate everyone's patience and support through the challenges of the last few months, and are excited to return to the game we all love this month!


EBU REC - Phase 2

We will resume on-field activities for our EBU Rec Players and teams once we enter PHASE 2. Depending on the timing, this may include summer camp, clinics, team practices, or other playing opportunities.


We do not plan to offer in-person/on-field programming for children born in 2013 or younger until we enter PHASE 2. We do not feel confident that we can effectively and safely implement the social distancing guidelines and other precautions with our youngest children.


We have cancelled the first two weeks our regular Bay Oaks Summer Camp that were schedule for June 22-26 and July 6-10. We will make a decision about the remaining before July 6. We will only offer our traditional Summer Camps when we can move to PHASE 2 (large groups, contact and shared equipment allowed, within the club). If we cancel our Summer Camps, any family that has paid for a week of registration will have the option of a refund or credit for future registration. We ask that families wait until we have made that decision and offered the refund/credit option.